Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » railML3 suggestion to add values for @detects in IS:detector (Suggestion to add more possible values for a detector in infrastructure use case NEST)
railML3 suggestion to add values for @detects in IS:detector [message #3264] Thu, 27 June 2024 08:25
Fredrik Jönsson is currently offline  Fredrik Jönsson
Hi,

I would like to suggest to add a few more possible values for @detects in IS:detector. There is detector types that we (IM - Trafikverket) currently describe in our Network statement documentation that i cant find in IS:detector - railML 3 Wiki

The only purpose in this context is to point out the location of the different detectors along the railway network, not to describe any technical or logical information about them.

Detector types i suggest to add (possible values in IL but not in IS today).
• hotWheelBox
• flatWheel

These detector types i cant find a similar value for and might be discussed how to deal with:
• "Upwards pressure" (detects if the overhead contact line is too low or too high when trains passes)
• "Pantographs carbon slippers" (detects a faulty or worn contact strip on pantograph)

Regards
Fredrik Jönsson

Fredrik Jönsson
Trafikverket - Swedish Transport Administration
Previous Topic: [railML3] <border> representing open ends
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 01:13:06 CEST 2024