Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » Infrastructure element datamodel quality and input-data source
Re: Infrastructure element datamodel quality and input-data source [message #3234 is a reply to message #3233] Sat, 27 April 2024 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Torben Brand is currently offline  Torben Brand
Unfortunately I was a bit over eager in my description and described in question 1 something that should be computer parsed. So the (strict) answer is quite correct. However the content is currently only human readable. See example:
«According to KVB-15-C-10000_00B.
Elements marked with the status "conceptual" in the project area are based on a template for a 2-track station on a single-track line with ETCS (doc. no.: 202100192-11), adjusted to 740m effective train length for the Kongsvinger line according to effect package 14. (added by Torben Brand, 24.8.2023)»
So the question remains where to put this human readable text string in railML3.2?

What does the instrastructure coordinator think about question 2?:
can <elementState@refersToElement refer to genericArea@id or projectArea@id? And if yes: which one of the two?

Answer to question 3 is no. So I suggest I make a draft «quality» UC together with the common coordinator and present this in the autum conference to be proposed to be developed in a comunity working group for railML 3.4.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: railML3 suggestion to add values for @detects in IS:detector
Next Topic: [railML3] Improvement for railML element „etcsLevelTransition"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 02 10:11:52 CEST 2024